Miley Cyrus won the biggest award up for grabs at the VMA’s last night, winning “Video Of The Year” and instead of just going up on stage and taking her trophy, she very kindly took a young homeless man with her to represent the homeless community. She took him as her date then sent him up to collect the award for her, and he had written and said a lovely speech about being homeless and the charity whilst miley looked on in tears. Don’t you ever tell me she doesn’t have a heart of gold, she is an amazing human being.
I’m not a fan of Miley’s work, but I must say that is great she did that.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact